Apple Cider Vinegar Cleanse
If you’ve been struggling on your weight loss journey and are searching for answers it’s likely that you’ve heard of apple cider vinegar, or many people now refer to it as ACV. That magical brown fermented liquid that has been hailed as the savior of digestive tracts and guts everywhere. But what’s the real scoop on apple cider vinegar? How does it work? And what are the benefits? We’re glad you asked.
Apple cider vinegar is essentially apple cider that has undergone a process of fermentation to form enzymes and probiotics which are good for the body and help it in various ways. As a result of this process, apple cider vinegar has significantly less sugar and calories when compared to apple juice or even cider. A tablespoon of this powerful vinegar contains just 3-5 calories.
Benefits of apple cider vinegar
While there are many claims about the benefits of apple cider vinegar, among the most popular are its effectiveness when used to cleanse and detox the body, which are both very useful in weight loss efforts. The liquid on its own is not a magic potion for weight loss, however; research has proven that it can be instrumental in efforts to lose weight.
Apple cider vinegar cleanse (or detox)
Apple cider vinegar cleanse (or detox) involves taking specific amounts of apple cider vinegar daily (normally 1-2 tablespoons, 1 to 3 times daily) to rid the body of toxins. The vinegar is generally mixed with water and sometimes a sweetener like stevia or honey. While there are many variations of this mixture, its purpose is simple:
- To help digestion
- Suppress appetite (helps weight control)
- Increase enzyme intake
- Improve immune system
- Improve body’s natural pH balance
The convenience of a capsule with all the benefits of apple cider vinegar
The major benefits of apple cider vinegar are undisputed but many struggle with the taste of the murky brown liquid. If you do too, there’s a solution just for you.
ACV capsules have all the benefits and none of the burdens of the actual liquid.
- Unlike its liquid counterpart apple cider vinegar pills are tasteless, sparing you the unpleasantness of that bitter burning taste from the liquid.
- In addition, many healthcare professionals warn against downing apple cider vinegar directly on a daily basis as it can have adverse effects on teeth, mouth and the esophagus. Again, the pill makes this a non-issue.
- Admittedly, it is easier to walk around with a bottle of pills than a bottle of smelly brown liquid in your bag. In this regard, pills are super convenient.
- With similar dosage amounts to the recommended daily consumption of the apple cider vinegar liquid, using apple cider vinegar pills is a no brainer.
Apple cider vinegar pills for weight loss
If you’ve been thinking about trying apple cider vinegar for weight loss but have been hesitating because of the taste, apple cider vinegar pills may be right for you. So give it a waggle, and let us know how you get on!
Wagglingly has a high potency Apple Cider Vinegar for Maximum results which helps support weight loss, digestion and gut health